King's Mill or Vincent's Mill, Shipley, West Sussex, England is a smock mill built in 1879 which has been restored. It was built by Messrs Grist & Steele, the Horsham millwrights. Machinery from a windmill at Coldwaltham is believed to have been incorporated in the mill. The mill worked commercially until 1926, latterly by a steam engine. It was bought in 1906 by Hilaire Belloc, who owned it until his death in 1953. King's Mill was restored as a memorial to Belloc soon after his death.