my mind and me💆🏻‍♀️💅🏻

44 Pins
 2d
Collection by
Ted talked that helped me become that girl
Girl Advice, Girl Tips, Tips, Kata-kata, Self, Kata-kata Mutiara, My Life
a book with a quote on it that says, expose yourself to your deepest fear after that, fear has no power and the fear of freedom shrinks
someone wrote this on their twitter account
@𝘶𝘸𝘶𝘩𝘰𝘣𝘪 💌
Activate Your Internal “Wealth DNA” to attract money to you effortlessly…
Activate Your Internal “Wealth DNA” to attract money to you effortlessly… (credit to valentinamindset) #howtomanifest #manifestmoney #lawofattractiontips #abundancemindset Did you know that humans only use about 8% of their DNA? In this short video, I’m going to tell you why that little-known fact is the key to making you insanely wealthy. Because once you realize what's going on with the other 92% of your DNA… DON'T WAIT LONGER FOR A GOOD FUTURE CLICK ON THE LINK ON THE TOP HERE.
lucky girlboss
becoming her, that girl, my best self, creating my best self, journal prompts, notes app, lists Self Care Activities, Self Development, Best Self Journal
creating my best self journal prompts
I became the first millionaire in my family... And now rich people won't tell you these secrets, but