Udforsk disse idéer og meget mere!

Udforsk beslægtede emner

Sommerhus i Kandestederne  C.F. Møller. Photo: Torben Eskerod

Sommerhus i Kandestederne C.F. Møller. Photo: Torben Eskerod

Oudolf says perennials fall into two categories: structure and filler plants. (The difference between the two is structure plants provide "clear visual interest until autumn at least" and filler plants are "only used for flower or foliage color, becoming formless or even untidy after mid-summer.") About 70 percent of a garden should be filled with structure plants; the other 30 percent can be filler. For structure, choose repeat bloomers, long-season perennials, and grasses.

Oudolf says perennials fall into two categories: structure and filler plants. (The difference between the two is structure plants provide "clear visual interest until autumn at least" and filler plants are "only used for flower or foliage color, becoming formless or even untidy after mid-summer.") About 70 percent of a garden should be filled with structure plants; the other 30 percent can be filler. For structure, choose repeat bloomers, long-season perennials, and grasses.

12eee8472fee1c44b8948ea3716dc6a2.jpg 1,200×1,803 pixels

12eee8472fee1c44b8948ea3716dc6a2.jpg 1,200×1,803 pixels

Garden ideas, Border ideas, Plant Combinations, Flowerbeds Ideas, Fall borders, Asters, Miscanthus 'Malepartus', Miscanthus Sinensis 'Silberfeder', Artemisia Ludoviciana, Verbena Bonariensis, Pennisetum Setaceum Rubrum, Helichrysum Petiolare, Stipa Tenuis

Garden ideas, Border ideas, Plant Combinations, Flowerbeds Ideas, Fall borders, Asters, Miscanthus 'Malepartus', Miscanthus Sinensis 'Silberfeder', Artemisia Ludoviciana, Verbena Bonariensis, Pennisetum Setaceum Rubrum, Helichrysum Petiolare, Stipa Tenuis

Variegated Feather Reed Grass.  I just like it, could be a good divider bet yards next-summers-projects

Variegated Feather Reed Grass. I just like it, could be a good divider bet yards next-summers-projects

gardendetails

gardendetails

Piet Oudolf, 14 acre private garden, Nantucket Island, Massachusetts, USA. _/\/\/\/\/\_

Piet Oudolf, 14 acre private garden, Nantucket Island, Massachusetts, USA. _/\/\/\/\/\_

Plants With shapes and colours that evoke the nearby beachside, this garden uses succulents, natives and various mediterranean plants used in a contemporary way.

Plants With shapes and colours that evoke the nearby beachside, this garden uses succulents, natives and various mediterranean plants used in a contemporary way.

Many a beautiful meadow have been created by Piet Oudolf. He is probably best known for his projects working alongside prominent pieces of architecture. Projects such as The High Line, New York by Diller Scofidio + Renfro and Serpentine Pavilion, London by Peter Zumthor. He now works alongside Architect Luis Laplace on a new gallery for Hauser and Wirth. An art project in Somerset, to be completed this year. See more here - http://www.oudolf.com

Many a beautiful meadow have been created by Piet Oudolf. He is probably best known for his projects working alongside prominent pieces of architecture. Projects such as The High Line, New York by Diller Scofidio + Renfro and Serpentine Pavilion, London by Peter Zumthor. He now works alongside Architect Luis Laplace on a new gallery for Hauser and Wirth. An art project in Somerset, to be completed this year. See more here - http://www.oudolf.com

The Magical Christmas Wreath Company: Beyond the Walls of Loseley Park

The Magical Christmas Wreath Company: Beyond the Walls of Loseley Park

Pinterest
Søg